Manoj Keshav is an Author, Psychologist, ICF Certified Coach & Behavioural Trainer with over 22+ years of experience in Counselling, Coaching, and Training. His single-minded objective is to help individuals evolve to their finest selves.
He brings the latest development and advances in psychology, neuroscience, and behavioral science to help people tap their incredible inner potential and soar to new heights of success and fulfillment.
His approach to training is the ‘Inside-Out’ approach and believes that to bring about the deeper change we need to dive deeper into one’s mind. It involves uncovering one’s inner drives, paradigms, and deeply held belief systems.
His clients include Fidelity Investments, HSBC, TAFE, NISSAN, HYUNDAI, TVS Group, Sunshine Group – Sri Lanka, NOVARTIS, TCS, ORACLE, Bengal Tiger Line (BTL), Hutch, SUTHERLAND, SIFY, MTL INSTRUMENTS, HCL TECHNOLOGIES LTD, HSBC, L & T, HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD, GE, etc.
Human Mind & Science of Decision Making
1 Day Workshop
Decision Making is one of the most essential skills that a leader must possess. In this program, we will look at how leaders can improve their ability to make high stake decisions in organizations.
In this training program, we examine why leaders and organizations make poor choices, digging deep into cognitive psychology, group dynamics, and theories of organizational culture and systems to help us understand why well-intentioned, capable people blunder.
The program dives into the techniques and behaviors that leaders can employ to improve decision making in their organization. We focus on how leaders can design decision making processes that take into account the collective intellect in their organizations, bringing together the diverse expertise, perspectives, and talents to determine the best course of action.
- Understanding the relationship between Organizational performance and decision making.
- Understanding the role of Cognitive biases, Blind Spots, and Past experiences in decision Making
- Understanding the complexities of individual, group, and organizational decision-making processes.
- Learn ways to create a robust decision-making process that works.
- Thinking Tool & Techniques to improve decision making.
Habit Mastery and Personal Effectiveness
1 Day Workshop
Habits are present throughout our everyday lives. They are the reason we fail but also the reason we succeed. They are the reason we are effective and why we are ineffective. They are the reason we are happy and why we are highly dissatisfied with our lives.
Habits decide what actions we take on a consistent basis. Since our consistent actions determine the direction of our life, our habits ultimately decide much of the outcome of our lives. Among the various changes we undertake, habit change is the most crucial change that brings far-reaching impact on our performance and effectiveness. Changing habits is a skill. Habit change need not be oppressive and sacrificial but can be exciting and fun. The ‘Power of Habit and Personal Effectiveness’ program dwells into how to change, improve and transform your habits effectively so as to transform ourselves to who we want to be.
- A roadmap for understanding Habits and Behaviour Change
- How habits works and how it impacts effectiveness.
- Understanding the neurology of habit formation and habit change.
- Four Stages of Habit and New Science of Behaviour Change
- Effective habit-building and life-changing strategies.
- The Architecture of Choice
- Establish habits for completing unpleasant tasks with ease.
- Learn how to align habits with goals, vision and purpose.
2 Day Workshop
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to use emotions effectively, and it’s the foundation of high-performing relationships. This course builds your capacity to develop this core capacity.
Emotional Intelligence is a way of recognizing, understanding, and choosing how we think, feel and act. It shapes our interactions with others and our understanding of ourselves. It defines how and what we learn; it allows us to set priorities; it determines the majority of our daily actions.
People are often told to control their emotions, to suppress feeling like anger, joy or fear, and cut them off from the decision-making process. This old paradigm suggests that emotions make us less effective; nothing could be farther from reality.
Emotional Intelligence training helps participants develop their emotional intelligence for greater success and fulfillment in the workplace and in life.
- Self-Awareness: Recognizing our own emotional states and how they affect our thoughts, behaviours, and decisions is the key to cultivating self-awareness.
- Emotional Regulation: Emotional regulation has to do with our ability to control strong emotions by not acting on raw feelings in an impulsive or destructive manner.
- Empathy: Developing empathy skills enhances our experiences, relationships, and a general understanding of ourselves, other people, and the world around us.
- Social Skills: Good social skills are the summation of all of the components of Ei: self-awareness, emotional regulation, and empathy.
Train the Trainer
3 Day Workshop
Why do some trainers tick? What makes these trainers’ classes so compelling? Why do some training sessions work better than others? How do People learn and change? How the mind absorbs information? How do we strip an idea down to its core? Interactive Seminars, role plays, discussions – do all these methodologies add value, or do they end up ambiguous to the point of being meaningless?
Training is no easy task. It’s an art form; one that requires craft, creativity, mastery of specific skills, and intelligence. Like any other professional activity, training requires cultivated ability. Train the Trainer helps participants develop an amazing reservoir of skills, confidence, and a fiery desire to make a difference through training.
- Instructional Strategies and Methodologies
- Learner’s perspective, Age Factor, Gender & Individual Differences
- Training Needs Assessment (TNA)
- Educational Psychology and Learning Theories
- Building Credibility and Rapport with Participants
- Power of Enthusiasm and its contagious effect in the classroom
- Effective Communication & Persuasive Presentation Skills for Trainers
- Self-reflection, Contemplation, and Subject mastery
- Framework for Continuous Improvement
Creativity & Innovation
2 Day Workshop
Peter Drucker said, “Every Organization must prepare for the abandonment of everything it does.” This statement is not restricted to just products that an organization makes. Letting go includes processes, methods, business models, partnerships, route to market, marketing methods, and so on.
To survive, to change, to prosper, to excel, and to create a better future, Innovation is the key. Innovation is the ability to convert ideas into invoices. In other words, Innovation is Idea + Execution.
A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a quip or a frown on the right man’s brow. Turning an idea into a product or service with commercial value takes some nurturing.
Creativity and Innovation workshop equips participants with the necessary knowledge, Skills, and Attitude to succeed and excel as Innovators.
- Building Innovation Capability
- Dropping Rigid Mindset and Creating an Open Mindset
- Foreseeing Industry trends and customers’ future needs and perceptions.
- Uncovering gaps or unmet customer needs and discovering opportunities.
- Seeking Innovation opportunities in Adversity, Complaints, and failures.
- Going beyond brainstorming with Advanced creative thinking techniques.
- Tapping into Possibility Thinking and Imagination to break new grounds.
- Ecology Check through multiple perspectives
- Transforming Ideas into Innovation
- Raising the conversion ratio from ideas to successful innovations
Coaching Skills for Managers and Leaders
2 Day Workshop
Disruptive change has become the norm. Twenty-first-century managers simply don’t have all the right answers. To cope with this new reality, companies are moving away from traditional command-and-control practices and toward something very different: a model in which managers are like a Coach who gives encouragement and support rather than instructions.
Coaching is emerging as one of the most effective ways for Managers or Leaders to bring out the best in people. Using Coaching Skills has become a critical competency for leadership in global companies. Awareness of the value of coaching is growing. The success and ongoing growth of coaching is due to one fact: it works.
Human beings don’t change well on their own. To stop adverse thinking patterns, someone outside our head needs to disrupt our thinking. Coaching helps one to step out of unhelpful patterns like rationalizing our actions and blaming whoever or whatever when our choices turn out badly. Coaching helps one to break free from limiting beliefs, expand thinking capabilities, discover one’s own strength and find meaning in life.
- The spirit and method of coaching
- Engagement and Disengagement
- Focusing: The Strategic Direction
- Coaching the Person, Not the Problem
- Core Coaching Skills
- Evoking the Person’s own motivation
- Enabling Self Discovery: Finding the Treasures within
- Developing a Change Plan and Strengthening Commitment
Watch Manoj in action. He brings the latest development and advances in psychology, neuroscience, and behavioral science to help people tap their incredible inner potential and soar to new heights of success and fulfillment.
Words of recommendation from Manoj's happy clients.
It was indeed a wonderful journey of three months whereby I was enriched with so many learnings that will hold me in good stead in the days ahead. I feel so indebted to Manoj Sir, for helping us all, in a most subdued and relaxed manner. I could not have found a better teacher than Manoj Sir. I pray that NxtNLP Research Institute becomes one of the most successful training houses in India and the world.
Rammohan Mohandas Rai - Founder & General Manager Burgeon Learning Solutions, Doha
As a Facilitator, I regularly attend workshops to keep myself upskilled. Fascinated by CBT I attended Mano Keshav's program and have become a fan ever since. Subsequently, I at- tended two more programs with him and look forward to many more. He has a unique ability to simplify concepts, making them easy to understand and apply. By using personal stories and relevant examples, his training programs are engaging and most of all inspiring. Thank you, Manoj for all the learning!
Varsha Samtani, The Winning Impression - Communications Specialist.
When I stepped into the class, I was skeptical of how one could reprogram themselves to step out of years of conditioning and free themselves of the limitations set. This process is nothing short of miracle. Armed with well structured techniques and tools, I have now experienced that we can indeed overcome those obstacles, be free of the baggage we have been hauling for what felt like an eternity, and achieve our full potential. learn with you. Thank you, Manoj Keshav, for opening my mind towards growth and freedom. You are an Outstanding Coach. Wishing more people have opportunity to work with you and learn from you.